[Wrf-users] registry question

YUAN SU suyuan4541 at 163.com
Thu Jun 3 01:50:04 MDT 2010

Hi users:

     I want to get a variable associate with the condensational heating rate, I heard that must change some setting in registry. I have searched for the setting about the variable in Registy  for a long time ,but still not get it.
     Is the setting already in Registry or I should add it by myself. If I must add it by myself ,how ?
    Thank you and best wishes

                                                                                                                                               YUAN SU
                                                                                                                                              2010.06.04