[Wrf-users] Problem of two-way nested run WRF v3.2

Feng Liu fliu at mag.maricopa.gov
Mon Apr 19 18:02:17 MDT 2010

Hi, wrfhelp and wrfuser,
I conducted  two-way nested run with WRF v3.2 and found the problem of
nested domain location shift. Except of mother domain,d01, central
coordinates for all daughter domains shift to (lat=0, lon=0) according
to wrfout_d02, d03, and d04.  However, there is no any coordinates shift
problem for all domains according to WPS outputs and geo_em_d0*.  Please
see attached for detail information. Thanks for anyone who can figure
out the problem. I have no idea what is happened to WRF3.2.
Thanks.
Feng