[Wrf-users] Bug in wpp 3.2?

WRF Help wrfhelp at ucar.edu
Fri Apr 9 11:19:08 MDT 2010

Hi,

Thank you for alerting us to this bug, you are correct.  Please change
the following line in WPPV3/sorc/wrfpost/GRIBIT.f from:
if ( GRIDO(I,J) .lt. 1.E-30 ) then
to:
if ( ABS(GRIDO(I,J)) .lt. 1.E-30 ) then

This bug has been corrected in the WPPV3.2 tar file available from the
downloads page.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
--wrfhelp