[Wrf-users] error while compilation of em_real in ubuntu

Thierry HEDDE hedde.cea at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 01:40:38 MDT 2010

Hi,

the "*wrf_data.mod"* is lacking, this file should have been created when you
compiled wrf_io.f so this error might be just a consequence of a first error
when compiling wrf_io.f. I think you should look at the first error in your
compilation listing which is always the one to look at first!

good luck

--
Thierry HEDDE
Laboratoire de Modélisation des Transferts dans l'Environnement

You're lacking the module