[Wrf-users] Error while executing ./real.exe

Thierry HEDDE hedde.cea at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 02:09:29 MST 2010

Hi,

if you're using the latest WRF 3.1.1 (if you're using and old varsion I've
no idea):
you have to translate the old key words. I joined a little perl pgm that
will do the job.
You can Look inside and you will find the translation to do :

my %translate=("ucmcall"=>"sf_urban_physics",

          "pd_moist"=>"moist_adv_opt",

          "pd_chem"=>"chem_adv_opt",

          "pd_tke"=>"tke_adv_opt",

          "pd_scalar"=>"scalar_adv_opt" );

don't forget to translate the true values into "1"

moist_adv_opt            = 1,        1,        1,

scalar_adv_opt           = 1,        1,        1,