[Wrf-users] Land Use and Land Cover Change sensitivity experiment

mmkamal at sciborg.uwaterloo.ca mmkamal at sciborg.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jan 20 12:36:32 MST 2010

Hi! All

I am going to investigate Climate Sensitivity of Land Use and Land
Cover changes over Southern Ontario, Canada using WRF. I am a novice
WRF user (started learning WRF from October 2009). Would you please
help me by providing some information about LULC change experiment
using WRF.

I would like to see the climate sensitivity by extending an existing
Urban area or turning a particular type of vegetation into another type.

How can I change the Land Use and Land cover over a selected domain?
Which file I should change?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks in advance

Kamal