[Wrf-users] [ISARS 2010] Call for abstract submission (deadline 15/01/2010)

Martial Haeffelin martial.haeffelin at lmd.polytechnique.fr
Tue Jan 5 01:24:25 MST 2010

Dear Colleague,

We remind you that the 15th International Symposium for the
Advancement of Boundary Layer Remote Sensing (ISARS) will be held in
Paris (France) on 28-30 June 2010.
The 15th ISARS will focus on the following topics:
I. Ground-based remote sensing measurement techniques and instruments
II. Inversion, retrieval, analysis methods and observation strategies
III. Process studies in the atmospheric boundary layer
IV. Remote sensing data for modeling of boundary layer and surface
processes
V. Operational applications of boundary layer research

We invite you to submit abstracts (250 words or less) related to one
of the five highlighted topics of the ISARS 2010 program, and to
choose between oral, poster or field seminar communications.
To find out more about ISARS 2010 and the abstract submission
procedure, please
- See the attached PDF document
- Go to http://www.isars2010.uvsq.fr and click on "Abstract
submission" in the left menu

Abstract submission is open until Friday 15 January 2010.

On behalf of the International Scientific Committee and the Local
Organizing Committee, we look forward to receiving your abstracts.
We take this opportunity to send you our best wishes for 2010.

Best regards,

ISARS 2010 Chairs,
Martial Haeffelin (IPSL), Sophie Bastin (LATMOS)