[Wrf-users] registry.chem file

Ulas Im ulasim at chemistry.uoc.gr
Fri Nov 27 16:17:41 MST 2009

Hello

I am trying to run wrfchem to produce megan biogenic emissions. However, i
would like switch off most of the outputs from registry.chem file so that i
ll get meteorology plus biogenic emissions but not concentration fields so
that i ll have relatively small output files? what parameters should i turn
off in registry.chem file so that the model still compiles and works with
small outputs? And how do I switch off parameters?

thanks

Ulas Im, PhD

Environmental Chemical Processes Laboratory (ECPL)

University of Crete, Department of Chemistry

P.O. Box 2208 71003 VOUTES

HERAKLION, CRETE

GREECE

TEL: +30 2810 394195