[Wrf-users] Forecast using WRF

Muhammad Amjad amjadozi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 21:13:02 MDT 2009

Dear WRF Users,

Up till now, we just validate the model for our region (South Asia
particularly Pakistan) like simulating the past extreme events and wind
potential in coastal areas of Pakistan with different parametrization
schemes. Now we want to test it as operational forecast model. I am not an
expert in forecasting but still I want to give a try using WRF. Please let
me know if I may get forecast data. If I am not wrong NCEP also made
forecasts using the same model, but DSS did not collect them. Please let me
know how I can get real-time forecast data as input for WRF, such as GFS,
NAM, RUC, etc and procedure after that.

Best regards,

Amjad