[Wrf-users] passing external MPI_Comm to WRF

Ufuk Utku Turuncoglu turuncu at be.itu.edu.tr
Tue Aug 11 14:23:05 MDT 2009

Hi,

I wonder that is there anybody out there who try to pass external MPI
communicator to WRF?

I want to run WRF in a small set of processor that belongs to custom
created MPI comm world and i want to use this created comm world to run
WRF. I think that the main subroutine that can be used for this purpose
is 'init_modules' and phase 1. Is it necessary to modify I/O quilt for
this purpose?

Anyway, please let me know, if my question is not clear.

Thanks,

--ufuk