[Wrf-users] How to crop the metgrid.exe result ?

Eric Altshuler ela at cola.iges.org
Fri Aug 7 11:38:46 MDT 2009

Hello,

I don't believe there is any variable "trim_value" in the WPS namelist. I think this variable is used in OBSGRID. Check the WRF-ARW Users Guide.

Best regards,

Eric L. Altshuler
Assistant Research Scientist
Center for Ocean-Land-Atmosphere Studies
4041 Powder Mill Road, Suite 302
Calverton, MD 20705-3106
USA

E-mail: ela at cola.iges.org