[Wrf-users] WPP SMPar compile issue

jcrosby jcrosby at scotiaweather.com
Tue Aug 19 08:01:45 MDT 2008

Alright, I gave a look though the WRFV3 configure.wrf file and confirmed
that the omp and ompcpp flags are set and set in LDFLAGS

OMPCPP          =        -D_OPENMP
OMP             =        -openmp -fpp -auto
LDFLAGS         =    $(OMP) $(FCFLAGS) $(LDFLAGS_LOCAL)

However WPP is still throwing off the error:
/smpar_compile/WRFV3/main/libwrflib.a(module_tiles.o): In function
`module_tiles_mp_set_tiles2_':
module_tiles.f90:(.text+0x1c8a): undefined reference to
`omp_get_max_threads_'

When it tries to create the wrfpost.exe.  copygb.exe and ndate.exe did
compile and do work.

--
Joseph Crosby
Network Administrator