[Wrf-users] Re: Wrf-users Digest, Vol 47, Issue 1 (Out of the Office)

Mohammed Ayoub Mohammed.Ayoub at rwdi.com
Tue Jul 1 12:36:38 MDT 2008

Your email has been successfully received.  I am observing the Canada
Day statutory holiday (Tuesday) and will return to the office on
Wednesday, July 2nd, at which time I will respond to your email.  If
this is an urgent matter, please contact Wendy Crawford at ext. 6240 or
wendy.crawford at rwdi.com.

Mohammed

Reputation Resources Results

http://www.rwdi.com

This communication is intended for the sole use of the party to whom it
is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and/or
confidential. Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us
immediately by telephone (1-519-823-1311) and delete the message without
retaining any hard or electronic copies of same.

RWDI scans outgoing emails for viruses, but makes no warranty as to their
absence in this email or attachments.