[Wrf-users] model distribution for Baltic Sea region

Džiugas Juodkazis Dziugas.Juodkazis at vrs.lt
Tue Mar 18 04:15:42 MDT 2008

Hello,

What kind of  NWP model I can use(buy) for creating Baltic Sea wind forecast charts (grid <30km)?

thanks,
Dziugas Juodkazis
Vilnius, Lithuania

Siuntėjas: wrfhelp [wrfhelp at ucar.edu]
Išsiųsta: 2008 m. kovo 18 d. 03:56
Kam: Džiugas Juodkazis
Tema: Re: Persiųsta: WRF data distribution

No, we do not have forecast data for that region to distribute.
However, some European countries may
be running models for that region. You can try to post your question
to wrf-users at ucar.edu, or at
http://tornado.meso.com/wrf_forum/, and see if someone would be able
to help.

wrfhelp