[Wrf-users] Problems with WPP

Estela A. Collini collini at atmos.umd.edu
Mon Mar 17 14:54:19 MDT 2008

Dear wrfhelper

     I compile succesfully WPS option 5 and WRF-NMM option 3 using GRIB2
(JASPERLIB & JASPERINC). I use FCOPTIM = O2 for WRF-NMM compilation,
because with the default FCOPTIM  -fastsse  the compilation takes hours
and doesn't finish.

     I run both for daily GFS and everything looks OK.

     Then I try to compile WPP with the same environmental settings and it
doesn't work.

     I.m using a   5 nodes    2XAMD Opteron 2.0 GHZ 246   4.0 GB cluster,
with Debian and PGI Fortran 7.04

     Could you please tell me what is wrong?. I send you attached the
compile_wpp.log

      Thank you very much

Estela