[Wrf-users] About compilation of wrf v2.2

eddycarl at 126.com eddycarl at 126.com
Wed Jan 3 09:11:47 MST 2007

Dear all,

Anyone can compile wrf model v2.2 which is released in Dec. 2006 ? I am doing the compilation on a pc-cluster with PGI complier. However,the compilation always does not complete! I checked the compile log and It seems that when compiling a program "solve_em.f90",it took a very long time, but simply could not finish it. PGI compiler version does not count,as I have changedthe version to the latest one, but things go on like before ... Does anyone can help with this problem? Thank you!

Regards,
Carl