[Wrf-users] wrfpost with intel compiler

Theo Carter thibidottwo at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 5 20:55:25 MDT 2006

Hi Ligia,

I saw your answer on the mailing list to Scott, and wonder if you can help
me as well?

I have built up WRF-ARW using gcc and ifort on Fedora 5, but am hitting
continuous problems trying to build the post-processor (which I think
originated with eta workstation - I had exactly the same problems with that
model!).

Can you perhaps give me any advice on how to build it?

Thanks,
Theo Carter, Operational Forecaster - Abu Dhabi International Airport, UAE.

email:  thibidottwo at hotmail.com

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello Scott,

At the WRF-DTC we have been running the NCEP WRFPOST with the Intel
compiler.

Ligia
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx