[Wrf-users] WRF2Grads error for 3DVAR data

Thorsten Beisiegel tbeisiegel at unal.edu.co
Fri Aug 25 19:21:22 MDT 2006

Dear Users,

While trying to output 3DVAR data to grads WRF2GRADS we receive the following message:

FIELDS MISSING TO INTERPOLATE TO USER SPECIFIED VERTICAL LEVELS WILL OUTPUT ON MODEL GRID.

We asume that the missing fields are som pressure field. Anyway these fields are in th netcdf output  file from 3DVAR.
Runs with test data did work. The only difference detected, apart of the grid extension, is that test case variables appear in double float in the netcdf while our data is float.

Did anyone experience the same problem?

Thanks     Thorsten