[Wrf-users] Wrf-users: Input data for forecasting

Joel Pérez jperez at cathalac.org
Tue Jan 24 08:14:46 MST 2006

Hi wrf-users !

We finished to set up the wrf version in our machine for central America
24hr forecast.
Since the beginning, we have been using twice daily input data indirectly,
it means, another institution downloads the input data, and then ....

The idea is to have all-automatized process, even the direct way to get
input data. So, does anybody know a direct way to get the input data for
24hr-forecast using ftp? Does exist any protocole or restriction?

Thanks for sharing your experience !

Joel Pérez
CATHALAC