[Wrf-users] Two-way nesting

veiga at cptec.inpe.br veiga at cptec.inpe.br
Fri Nov 25 10:05:29 MST 2005

dears,
I am trying to run WRF in a Two-way nesting, and even for a seriously check at
the manual, but the following doubt rised:

-To find my "nested domain" (West-East_Grid_Domain and
 > South-North_Grid_Domain) in "wrf_real_input_em.d02.*" I should do

-Use such dimensions and set them at my namelist (I guess
../domains/../static/wrf.nl).

My doubt:

When I set them at the first colum (I guess, "e_we" and "e_sn" positions) we
have yet others variables like dx, dy, grid_id, parent_id, etc... My question:
Do I have to edit my namelist and change every first column instead just change
e_we and e_sn, before runing real.exe?

Or I am making a Big Mistake?

Thanks in advance