[Wrf-users] GFS initial files and WRF

Vasso Kotroni kotroni at meteo.noa.gr
Fri May 20 08:06:01 MDT 2005

Dear all
i am new in WRF (although old in MM5). I am trying to read GFS data as
initial and boundary conditions for wrf.
Indeed i cannot compile the Makefile.Grib2 in src/grib_prep
because it failes at the last file compilation param.f

i am compiling with pgi fortran (latest version) at 62-bit amd opteron.
ia m getting a strange message "pgf90-Fatal-/usr/pgi/linux86-64/bin/pgf902
TERMINATED by sigmal 11 Arguments to
-/usr/pgi/linux86-64/bin/pgf902 ......

Can anybody help me?
I would really appreciate. Or does anybody have any preprocessor that
converts the MM5-Regridder input files in order to be read by
wrfsi/bin/grib-prep.exe?

thank you in advance
Vasso

--------