[Stoch] University Lecturer at Oxford

Tim Palmer Tim.Palmer at ecmwf.int
Fri Jun 24 06:55:53 MDT 2011

I would like to draw your attention to a job announcement for a
University Lecturer in the Physics Department (Atmospheric Oceanic and
Planetary Physics) at Oxford University, where I am now based, to work
on climate physics:

http://www.physics.ox.ac.uk/jobs/aopp/default.asp?order=DESC

I would be delighted if people with an interest in stochastic climate or
weather modelling (from either theoretical or practical ends) or more
generally in the area of prediction uncertainty, would consider
applying. Or, if you know someone who might be interested, please pass
this email on.

The post comes with College affiliation, and all the attractions (and
distractions!!) that Oxford has to offer.

Best wishes

Tim

--
Tim Palmer