[pyngl-talk] release of Pyngl version compatible with Ncl 6.1 or Ncl 6.2.1

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Wed Dec 10 09:38:07 MST 2014

Hi All,

I'm sorry I haven't been responsive on this. I've been trying to find a
block of time to dedicate to doing some minor updates of PyNGL and create
some binaries.

I got most of the updates done, so I'll create some binaries for you to try
this week.

I will use Python 2.7.8 and numpy 1.9.1 since these are the latest
versions. Once I have the binaries ready and if these two versions don't
work for you, let me know.

--Mary