[Nsa] All NSA Debrief on NCAR Director Search: Friday 1p FL, 3p ML

Andrew Gettelman andrew at ucar.edu
Thu Oct 18 14:44:45 MDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

Now that Candidates A-D have been to NCAR, we invite your comments and a
debrief on the NSA detailed interviews. This is your chance to comment on
what you heard this week, and who our next Director will be.

We would like your impressions and comments, to be sent anonymously to UCAR
director Tony Busalacchi by Monday.

Members of the interview team will be available in person to take comments,
as well as provide their impressions from more detailed candidate
interviews:

Friday, October 19th (tomorrow)

FL: 1-2p FL2-1001
ML:  3-4p ML Chapman room.

We will be preparing a summary document, and hope to capture as many
opinions as we can. We are not aiming at consensus, but rather intend any
general impressions or thoughts, as well as the possibility to express
individual opinions.

We are also happy to take comments directly to me (or other NSA-Executive
Committee members).

Please participate!

Regards,

Andrew

Dr. Andrew Gettelman   andrew at ucar.edu
http://www.cgd.ucar.edu/staff/andrew/
+1.303.497.1887
National Center For Atmospheric Research
3090 Center Green Drive,
Boulder, Colorado 80301, USA