[Nsa] Reminder: Help make our science more Inclusive! Aug 27th Sessions at FL (11a) and ML (1p)

Andrew Gettelman andrew at ucar.edu
Wed Aug 22 08:50:02 MDT 2018

Greetings,

A reminder that the UCAR Office for Diversity is holding 2 sessions next
week to discuss scientific partnerships and the new Diversity Plan:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HahqZvnMHDZlwV6OmWg3CJQgu_CPQ3VeFe3uhtRIcnU/edit?usp=sharing

Comments can be brought to the meetings or emailed to Carolyn (
carolyn at ucar.edu)

Hope to see you next week.

Regards,

Andrew

Dr. Andrew Gettelman   andrew at ucar.edu
http://www.cgd.ucar.edu/staff/andrew/
+1.303.497.1887
National Center For Atmospheric Research
3090 Center Green Drive,
Boulder, Colorado 80301, USA