[Nsa] Help make our science more Inclusive! Aug 27th Sessions at FL (11a) and ML (1p)

Andrew Gettelman andrew at ucar.edu
Mon Aug 13 11:41:17 MDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

The UCAR Office for Diversity would like input on how to better support and
build scientific research partnerships with underrepresented groups. This
is part of a strategic planning exercise for Diversity. We would also like
comments on the entire Diversity and Inclusion plan.

In conjunction with the NCAR Scientist's Assembly, we are holding two
sessions specifically for NCAR scientists to discuss and get feedback on
the particular strategic plan goal of Diversity in Scientific Partnerships.
This is Goal 3 in the draft plan which is available here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m_9AP6nT2QFMzxL22BLC2fvd4wFqQ5Ii/view?usp=sharing

Sessions are scheduled for *Monday, August 27th: 11a in FL2-1001 at 11am
and 1p in ML Damon Room*.

We very much hope that you will join us for one of these sessions to ensure
that your voice and ideas are included.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at (x1670,
carolyn at ucar.edu)

All the best,
Carolyn

Dr. Carolyn Brinkworth
UCAR Chief Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Officer

Dr. Andrew Gettelman   andrew at ucar.edu
http://www.cgd.ucar.edu/staff/andrew/
+1.303.497.1887
National Center For Atmospheric Research
3090 Center Green Drive,
Boulder, Colorado 80301, USA