[Nsa] final reminder, Climate and Human Systems Project email list

Brian ONeill boneill at ucar.edu
Wed Mar 5 11:31:26 MST 2014

Dear all,
I am sending this one final email to the NSA list as a reminder to sign
up for the CHSP email list at
http://mailman.cgd.ucar.edu/mailman/listinfo/chsp, also accessible
through the CHSP website. After this, I will only be sending email about
CHSP to that mailing list, so as to save everyone else from getting
unwanted email.

Within the next day or two I will be sending around notes from this
week's meeting (only to the CHSP list), and information on next week's
meeting (Tuesday at 2 pm in the Damon Room), which will be part 2 of our
discussion of work in extremes in the avoided impacts project.
thanks
Brian

Brian O'Neill
Climate and Global Dynamics (CGD) Division &
Integrated Science Program
National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR)
P.O. Box 3000
Boulder, CO 80307
USA
tel: +1-303-497-8118