[Nsa] Reminder: Mtg. of the Climate and Human Systems Project

boneill at ucar.edu boneill at ucar.edu
Mon Mar 3 19:40:57 MST 2014

Hi all,
This is a reminder that the Climate and Human Systems Project will be
meeting again tomorrow (Tuesday) at 2 p.m. in the Damon Room. I'll start
with a brief update on where things stand with abstracts, participants,
etc., and then we'll hear from Claudia Tebaldi, Steve Sain, Ben Sanderson,
and Keith Oleson, each briefly reporting on plans for how they will be
addressing various aspects of extremes in their work. The aim is to make
the approaches as comparable as possible, ensure they are consistent with
the goals of the overall study, and make everyone else aware of what will
be done, since these results might be used in a number of other analyses.

The wiki has been updated with extended abstracts that I have received so
far (accessible through the CHSP website at https://chsp.ucar.edu/), with
a few more to be posted in the next couple days. Those who have not yet
submitted theirs yet: the instructions are below (part of the last email I
sent around).

Also please do sign up for the CHSP email list (again through
https://chsp.ucar.edu/). I will only be sending one more reminder to sign
up before switching from the NSA email list to the CHSP list exclusively.
see you soon
Brian