[Nsa] NEW Guidelines on Submission of Solicited and Unsolicited Proposals by NCAR to NSF

Valerie Koch valeriek at ucar.edu
Fri Nov 16 11:26:34 MST 2012

Good Morning,

I've attached the document that Roger mentions in his email below.

I'll be sending out further guidance to the administrators later today
detailing the processes that will be implemented within B&P to manage
the changes associated with the 2-month salary limitation and the 2-page
document required for each proposal.

As Roger mentioned, I'm happy to work with you and answer any questions
that you have.

Valerie