[Nsa] outbound ASP Faculty Fellowships

NCAR Director ncardirector at ucar.edu
Fri Apr 13 16:45:40 MDT 2012

Dear NSA Members:

We wanted to draw your attention to the opportunity of NCAR staff to
make an extended visit (3-12 months) to a U.S. university through the
ASP Faculty Fellowship Program (FFP). Information about the FFP may be
found at http://www.asp.ucar.edu/ffp/faculty_fellowship.php. In order to
facilitate the planning process for "outbound" visits to a university,
we have arranged with the PACUR, who assists in the review of FFP
proposals, to have outbound applications reviewed as they are received.
Normally, FFP proposals are reviewed in the fall, but that can inhibit
planning for outbound visits. This means, for instance, that spring or
early summer proposals for the following academic year will be
considered in a timely manner. The PACUR and ASP still intend to review
proposals in the fall for inbound visits of university faculty to NCAR.
Please direct questions about the FFP to ASP.

Sincerely,

Roger Wakimoto and Chris Davis
--

Roger M. Wakimoto