[ncl-talk] gsn_csm_hov and gsnYRefLine

Giorgio Graffino g.graffino at tim.it
Thu May 30 07:28:33 MDT 2019

Oops, I didn't pay enough attention on that fundamental detail. Thanks Rick for pointing it out!
Yes, gsn_add_polyline() works, but I was wondering if a simple resource as gsnYRefLine could be set for doing that. Instead it's not possible to use that resource on graphic routines other than gsn_csm_xy(), isn't it?

I think the reference to  "Windstress_timeseries_contour" is just due to the name of my script (Windtress_timeseries.ncl), nothing important.
Cheers,Giorgio