[ncl-talk] labelbar

Kreienkamp Frank Frank.Kreienkamp at dwd.de
Tue May 28 23:52:17 MDT 2019

Hello,

i am currently are stuck in a problem. I want to add a labelbar with 9 colors. Using the following source:

;************************************************
; adding color definition
   res at cnFillPalette                             = "NCL_DWD_RedYellow"
;************************************************
; adding map
   res at cnFillOn                      = True               ; color Fill
   res at cnLevelSelectionMode          = "ManualLevels"
   res at cnMinLevelValF       =    -135.0             ; min contour level
   res at cnMaxLevelValF       =       0.0              ; max contour level
   res at cnLevelSpacingF      =      15.0             ; contour spacing
   res at cnLabelBarEndStyle            = "ExcludeOuterBoxes"        ; no additional ColorBoxes

the color-palette "NCL_DWD_RedYellow"  has 9 colors:
ncolors= 9
# r   g   b
102 051 051
140 039 039
178 026 026
216 013 013
255 000 000
255 063 000
255 127 000
255 191 000
255 255 000

Unfortunately not all colors are shown.

[cid:image002.png at 01D515F2.EC6CCD40]

What do I have to change? I use version  6.4.0.

Thanks in advance
Frank