[ncl-talk] Hargreaves reference evapotranspiration problem

Dave Allured - NOAA Affiliate dave.allured at noaa.gov
Sat May 11 18:26:29 MDT 2019

Subdivide the problem.  First examine arrays inside your generating script,
not output files.
Use printMinMax, print (num ( isnan_ieee(x) )), etc. to examine result
arrays and intermediate calculations, BEFORE writing files.  Examine files
only if you can show some discrepancy between what the script thinks it is
writing, and actual file contents.

--Dave