[ncl-talk] Loop Breaking on 3rd pass

Zach Rieck zrr817 at gmail.com
Thu May 9 18:11:42 MDT 2019

That just about did it! I made a few minor changes to the array lengths and
added the colon and it now runs until the final pass through before
breaking. I'm not sure why though, I can query all the values for that pass
without any issue.

Attached the updated code with the changes. Thanks for the help and
patience!

-Zach Rieck
zrr817 at gmail.com
(513)-502-5652