[ncl-talk] Loop Breaking on 3rd pass

Zach Rieck zrr817 at gmail.com
Wed May 8 19:02:21 MDT 2019

To Whom it May Concern-

I have a loop where I am trying to pull precip for different time periods
for each winter. The loop is successfully pulling in the write dates and
totals, and runs EXACTLY how it is supposed to until the 3rd pass through.
I'm confused by this since if the loop wasn't repeatable it should error
out no later than the 2nd pass. The error I am getting is that on the 3rd
pass, the left and right side dimensions do not match when I try to pull in
the gridpoint data

I have verified the lengths on my variable and all are long enough to pass
through the loop as they are meant to. The loop is at the end of the code,
from ~ line 73-78.

Thanks for the help!

-Zach Rieck
zrr817 at gmail.com