[ncl-talk] Problem with plotting skewt plot

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Sat Jun 29 07:45:37 MDT 2019

Your sounding [3414 levels] has pressure levels [286] that are missing
[_FillValue].
For some reason the curve fitting [ftcurv] is having an issue with the
structure.

                               ; Eliminate all "p_obs" where 'p' is missing
                               ; use overwrite syntax  [  *:=*   ]
  ip = *ind*(.not.*ismissing*(p_obs))
  p_obs    := p_obs(ip)
  tc_obs   := tc_obs(ip)