[ncl-talk] Difficulty Dealing with Data File Times

Zach Rieck zrr817 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 17:27:21 MDT 2019

To Whom it May Concern-

I'm having a great deal of trouble sorting out how to deal with the times
on this data file (attached). The times provided are by the minute and need
to be converted into hourly averages for slw. The biggest issues are that
both the 1st data value and last data value occur during the middle of the
day in the middle of an hour. So  I'm needing to skip a number of lines so
the data starts and ends on an even hour.

Further complicating things is the fact that the WRF data I'm using is
Oct-Mar (with Oct skipped), but April is included in this file. So if I
include the WRF file for Apr-June, I will have to skip 2 additional months
for every year.

 Please advise on the easiest way to deal with these issues. I've attached
my code as well, which works for a general import of the data, but none of
the times match up yet.

Thanks in advance, and please let me know if anything isn't clear or can be
explained better.

Respectfully,
 Cedar_Creek_Radiometer.csv
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f9Mv5gV4BCadRzAOtAr1YXUODcawlYPx/view?usp=drive_web>