[ncl-talk] How do I color fill a map using transparent colors for part of the range?

Toni Klemm toni-klemm at tamu.edu
Fri Jun 7 01:14:23 MDT 2019

Hi Cathy,

I had a similar problem before. It might work to duplicate the variable and replace the categories you want to be transparent with missing values. That way they won’t be colored.

Good luck,
Toni

Toni Klemm, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research Associate
Department of Ecosystem Science and Management
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
Contributor to the Early Career Climate Forum
www.toni-klemm.de | @toniklemm