[ncl-talk] Fill patterns (hatching) for xy plots?

Tabish Ansari tabishumaransari at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 09:35:24 MDT 2019

Hi Rashed

Yes, but I want to use them for shading areas between two lines in an
xy-plot. I have two overlaid stacks of multiple time-series on the same
axes. While I want to fill colors between lines of one stack, I want to
fill patterns between lines of the other stack. But it seems like NCL
doesn't have an option to do this, unfortunately. I tried different
opacities of grey/black for the other stack but it obscures the message.

Cheers,

Tabish

Tabish U Ansari
PhD student, Lancaster Environment Center
Lancaster Univeristy
Bailrigg, Lancaster,
LA1 4YW, United Kingdom