[ncl-talk] Pyngl and Pynio installation issues

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Mon Jun 3 10:22:18 MDT 2019

Hi,

A couple of troubleshooting questions:

- Are you certain the environment was indeed activated?  The command prompt
should be prefixed with the env name in parenthesis (i.e.,  (ncl_to_python)
$ )
- Which version of python?  Try "which python" and verify the path is
something like
   ..../miniconda3/envs/ncl_to_python/bin/python
- You might try "source activate ncl_to_python"

Rick