[ncl-talk] wind barbs in southern hemisphere

Zilore Mumba zmumba at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 10:57:27 MDT 2019

I have rerun my WRF over a domain which goes across the equator. There is
no change in the barbs north and south of the equator. I am interested in
the command: *wmsetp*
<http://www.ncarg.ucar.edu//supplements/wmap/index.html#HEADING1-225>("wba",-62.0)
                   ; NH (default) is 62.0
How is it used? Is it simply that line?