[ncl-talk] setting png format with 600 ppi

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Sat Aug 31 07:53:16 MDT 2019

In what sense is it not working -- are you not getting a 2400x2400 image,
or not getting anything?

On a general note, (and perhaps you already know this) it kinda of doesn't
make sense to talk of a 600DPI PNG file; it depends on how many pixels are
in the file and at what physical dimensions the image is rendered:

https://graphicdesign.stackexchange.com/questions/107888/check-dpi-of-png-file

Rick