[ncl-talk] wind and emission flux on the same plot

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Fri Aug 30 14:08:18 MDT 2019

Hi Setareh,
You need to set the vfXArray/vfYArray resources in your resv resource list.
gsn_vector is not throwing an error message in this case, and I believe it
should, as the u/v arrays have no coordinate variables attached to them.
Once you set those resources you get the vectors to show up. Script and
plot are attached.
Adam

--
Adam Phillips