[ncl-talk] incomplete figure (problem with orientation of pdf)

Ehsan Taghizadeh ehsantaghizadeh at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 28 03:55:39 MDT 2019

 Dear,Maybe something like below could help you:   wks_type = "ps"        ; or "pdf"
   wks_type at wkOrientation = "landscape"
   wks = gsn_open_wks(wks_type,"example")
Ref: https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Interfaces/gsn_open_wks.shtml
SincerelyEhsan    On Wednesday, August 28, 2019, 01:53:04 PM GMT+4:30, LSL via ncl-talk <ncl-talk at ucar.edu> wrote:

Dear NCL community,

I have got a problem with orientation of a figure generated using “pdf” option in NCL (see attached). What can I do?

The figure is attached. Thanks in advance.

LSL

 #yiv1124341816 p {margin-bottom:0.1in;line-height:115%;}
List instructions, subscriber options, unsubscribe: