[ncl-talk] Calculating Weekly Totals at the End of Months

Zach Rieck zrr817 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 18:31:50 MDT 2019

To Whom it May Concern-

I'm still really stuck, but have thought of a simpler way to (hopefully)
address my issue. I have been pulling in data from the WRF and organizing
it into winter seasons (Nov 1- Mar 31). I have then needed to convert that
data into weekly totals and put that in a correlation plot with surface
data.

The problem with that is dealing with partial weeks both at the beginning
of November and the end of March. I'm not sure if this is skewing my data
(I would think it is at least partially). So my question is, what is the
simplest, most correct way to deal with these partial weeks bookending the
seasons so I can have a a weekly total? As of now, my code is just
continuing on and adding every 7 points into a week for both the surface
data and WRF.

I'll attach my code here for your reference. I'll also attach my plot to
show what it's doing to my scatter plot just in case you find anything else
I can address to try to solve this issue.

Thanks for your help!

Respectfully,

-Zach Rieck
zrr817 at gmail.com