[ncl-talk] Segmentation fault with addfiles and addfile

Jenney,Andrea Andrea.Jenney at colostate.edu
Tue Aug 27 14:07:38 MDT 2019

Thanks Dennis and Gus for your help,

addfile(s) ended up not being the issue. I found a bug further down in my code from trying convert my f variable (the output of addfile) to character data type (i.e., tochar(f)). I fixed this and everything works as it should now. Interestingly, I am no longer getting the "file format not supported or file is corrupted" message.

---
Andrea Jenney
PhD Candidate | Randall & Barnes Groups
Colorado State University | Dept. of Atmospheric Science