[ncl-talk] Problems controlling x-labels in pressure-latitude section

Anne anne.seidenglanz at unive.it
Mon Aug 26 07:08:09 MDT 2019

Hi,

I have a problem controlling the labels that appear on the x-axis of my
pressure-height plot. I want to include "0" and "90" in my plot. I have set

   lat_values = (/0, 30, 60, 90/)
   lat_labels = (/"0","30","60","90"/)

    res at tmXBMode           =  "Explicit"
    res at tmXBValues         =  lat_values
    res at tmXBLabels         =  lat_labels

However, my labels remain unchanged with only "30" and "60" (see plot
attached). How can I control the labels?

Thanks in advance
Anne

--
Nota automatica aggiunta dal sistema di posta.