[ncl-talk] WRF and Surface Data Not Lining Up

Zach Rieck zrr817 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 20:36:27 MDT 2019

I can try reuploading too and see if it goes through. That's correct that
my y has 2 values. That is to accommodate plotting the regression line,
stored in the y-values so that it is plotted. That's how I saw it was done
in the examples online, but if you think another approach would be better
for what I have I'm open to it.

-Zach Rieck
zrr817 at gmail.com
(513)-502-5652