[ncl-talk] WRF and Surface Data Not Lining Up

Zach Rieck zrr817 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 22:33:19 MDT 2019

Thanks Rick! I've attached the plot I generated (Brighton_Weekly) and a
sample of what I want to generate (Test 2). The scale on Test 2 is
different, but basically I want the scatter points to line up into a more
linear fashion (as they should rather than being scattered randomly with no
correlation).

I'll try to think of a way to FTP the data file. It is stored in a cloud
server and takes forever to download locally.

-Zach Rieck
zrr817 at gmail.com
(513)-502-5652