[ncl-talk] WRF and Surface Data Not Lining Up

Zach Rieck zrr817 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 18:43:52 MDT 2019

To Whom it May Concern-

I have an issue where I am able to generate reasonable line plots and box
plots with my code, but I can't seem to get the exact time values to line
up well when I try to set up a correlation scatterplot between the two
models. I can query any value for the surface data and verify it on the
excel sheet, and I am using indices for the WRF to choose my dates.

I'm not sure why the totals aren't matching up, and need them to in order
to generate a reasonable scatterplot correlation. I have attached my code
in case I am making some sort of mistake I can't find.

Thanks in advance for the help, and please let me know if I can
clarify/explain anything better.
-Zach Rieck
zrr817 at gmail.com
(513)-502-5652